In today's episode, we talked to three Asian Canadians who will be performing a series of shows in the Greater Toronto Area revolving around the Asian experience during Asian Heritage Month (MAY). We talked about who they are, what they do, what is the showcase about, what we can expect from them in the shows, their healing process and being Asian. If you are in the Greater Toronto Area, definitely check them out at their shows. It will be a fun one, for sure!
InnerGenerational: Trauma & Healing is a series of live shows based on the ancestral impact of Asian experiences. Performances from Anto Chan, Siddartha, and Shqdel.
Again, thank you for listening and hope you continue to support us by listening, sharing and following us on social media. If you got some change to spare, buy us a coffee as well!
Asian Creative Festival - May 13&14 2022 Check out the link to register!
(Never Jaded Podcast):
Buy Me A Coffee:
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!