Steven Ngo is a lawyer, social entrepreneur, podcaster and new ASIAN DAD (much like our host, Kyle). So the two got on a call and had a great conversation about being new fathers, the journey from pregnancy, to delivery, to now raising their own daughters with their wife and family's support and also fatherhood as an Asian diaspora. The two also shared tips and advice for those that are expecting to be or planning to be an Asian dad in the diaspora.
Steven's podcast is called, "2 Dads 1 Car":
By dads, for dads. We'll be exploring everything from unspoken truths, parenting myths and how to thrive in your career (while balancing family and life).
Asian Creative Festival - May 13&14 2022 Check out the link to register!
(Never Jaded Podcast):
Buy Me A Coffee:
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!