This episode features the story of Johna Baylon (she/her), a journalist, writer, and editor based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Born in the Philippines, Johna grew up in Hong Kong, where she also spent the earlier part of her professional life writing about food and design. In 2019, she moved to Vancouver, B.C., where she has since been based.
This is a conversation about third culture-ness, immigration experience first as a child in the east and then the immigration experience as an adult in the west. It is also a conversation about Johna's experience in media, specifically in journalism and the topics that she writes about.
(Never Jaded Podcast):
Buy Me A Coffee:
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!