Today we have Amanda Jeysing. She is a writer, food blogger, model, dancer, creative and Malaysian-Indian third culture kid.
The conversation is about Amanda's Malaysian-Indian third culture kid upbringing (born and raised in Malaysia), diaspora feelings and identity, and her passion for writing, food, dancing and creative expression. We also touched on food media, decolonization, supporting local eats and amplifying underrepresented voices through storytelling.
(Never Jaded Podcast):
Buy Me A Coffee:
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!