About our Guest:
Aya Lanzoni is the owner of Tinydragon Bytes, a web design and SEO agency that works with small to medium size businesses to provide a unique digital and strategic experience to move your brand forward. She also co-founded No Cilantro Please Magazine, a quarterly digital magazine that celebrates small business and the diversity of entrepreneurship through food and lifestyle discoveries. This magazine is meant to be a digital hub and resources for like-minded individuals, and will leave you wanting and craving more.
About our Conversation:
Conversation on muti-racial/multi-cultural upbringing in a predominately white area, microaggressions faced being mixed race, experience being an entrepreneur and publishing a magazine that celebrates small businesses.
Find Aya and No Cilantro, Please Magazine
Instagram-No Cilantro, Please
(Never Jaded Podcast):
Buy Me A Coffee:
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!