Happy Asian Heritage Month & Mental Health Awareness Month!
Today's episode is with Harry Au (he/him), licensed therapist and registered social worker, 1.5 gen Hong Hong Han Chinese Canadian in Toronto, Canada.
Harry is all about helping Asians go from feeling trapped to becoming self-liberated.
Our conversation is all about Asian mental health. We touch on the common mental health issues Asians in the diaspora face, working on our Asian mental health, therapy, and much more!
Make sure to tune in and follow Harry!
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!