Happy Asian Heritage Month & Mental Health Awareness Month!
Today's conversation is with Sheena Yap Chan. It was an honour to have a conversation with such an amazing and inspiring individual that does so much for the community she is part of helping Asian women build self-confidence and helping with Asian representation in media.
In our conversation, we touched on topics like her background, her experience with working corporate as an Asian woman, self-confidence, how to build it, how to get better, Asian representation in media and her book!
Sheena Yap Chan is a Keynote Speaker, consultant, podcaster and author on building self-confidence. She is also the founder and host of the award-winning podcast called The Tao of Self-Confidence where she interviews Asian women about their inner journey to self-confidence.
Sheena is also the bestselling author of 2 books called Asian Women Who BossUp and International Women of Color Who BossUp. She will also release her upcoming book with Wiley called The Tao of Self-Confidence. Pre-order her upcoming book now on Amazon!
Connect with Sheena on the following:
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!