Today's Guest: Kaitlin Jingco, also known as Lels of Learn with Lels, is a podcast and blog all about lifelong learning.
Kaitlin is a writer, communications professional, and learner.
She loves to share people's stories—including her own—in hopes of helping to create a more empathetic world.
Talk to her about travelling, mental health, longboarding, sports, and food.
In our conversation, we talked about Kaitlin's childhood in Curtis, Ontario (not very diverse aka. very white), unlearning white supremacy and the not so good things she grew up believing, lifelong learning and Kaitlin's interest in learning new things that led her to create her blog and podcast, her interest in surfing and longboarding, mental health, and the need to redefine your definition of success.
Never Jaded Podcast Featuring Kaitlin
Kaitlin's blog post about Success
Check out the Linktree for all the links: https://linktr.ee/whatkindofasianareyoupod
(Never Jaded Podcast):
Theme Music Intro: m-train-dpa.wav by hkmtrhah / Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) / https://freesound.org/s/371934r
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!