AJ Tolentino is a Filipino-American artist based in NYC. His passion is in art, photography, and fashion.
He shares his immigration story/experience coming over to America at the age of 10 from the Philippines feeling not fitting in and now finally finding himself and his place being in NYC. We also talked about his passion/career in photography and being an artist who focuses on the art and the business side of things as being a starving artist is not cool. Last, we dived into the discussion of hustle culture as it relates to pursuing your passion career or pursuing the creative route.
Check out AJ and his work!
Check out the Linktree for all the links: https://linktr.ee/whatkindofasianareyoupod
(Never Jaded Podcast):
Theme Music Intro: m-train-dpa.wav by hkmtrhah / Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) / https://freesound.org/s/37193
Thank you for listening!
Help this podcast:
1. Follow us on Instagram @whatkindofasianpod
2. Share our episodes with friends and family
3. Subscribe to us on your streaming platform
4. Leave us a rating and review on Spotify and Apple Podcast
5. Buy Us a Coffee! (Supporting us financially really helps but it's definitely not required, do it if you can)
All the links!